Monday, November 1, 2010

An Angel Among Us

This past week our family lost someone very special. Sara was both friend and family to so many people and we are so very lucky to have gotten to know her so well. I have many wonderful memories of times we were able to spend together that I will never forget. We will all take comfort knowing that Sara is watching over us as I truly believe she was an angel among us for the past 28 years.
Please keep our entire family in your thoughts and prayers.


Sara and I at the Cliffs of Moor in Ireland on our Double Honeymoon.


The only picture I have of Sara and Aaron with Cole. I will cherish this picture forever.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness......That last picture sure is a special one! I thought about you guys all day yesterday. I can't even imagine what a difficult day it was for all of you. I am praying for all of you and thinking about you constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo Steph's sentiment. Sara is a part of the Wood/Rapson family and I'm thinking of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad to hear the news about Sara. I am so sorry for your family's loss. I am glad that you can take comfort in knowing that Sara will always be with you in some way. Thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete