Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's been such a long time since we've posted again - so much has happened! The biggest event being Cole's 1st birthday!! He had such a good day and Mike and I were left wondering where the past year has gone!


One quick pic before I take that hat off my head!


Mike went shopping to pick up a few party supplies. He saw personalized candles, but not for the name Cole. You can buy individual candles, but they were out of the 'e'...so a bit of quick thinking on Mike's part and we ended up with this!


Here's the finished product! It didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped - but then again I'm not a professional!


Looking it over and trying a quick sample...


Yes it was delicious!! Immediately following this pic Cole was in the bathtub!! We thought he might get sick because of how much he ate, but he was nothing but happy! He did manage to stay up until close to 9 on a bit of a sugar high, but he was in good spirits!!


For Cole's birthday we got him a childhood essential - a red Radio Flyer wagon!!! He's rode around the house a few times and seemed to love it. Hopefully that means a lot of good walks throughout 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Cole's already one! It seems like not long ago Tiff and I were coming over to meet him for the first time! Love the new pictures and very impressive on the candle idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Radio Flyer pic!!! He is so cute! I cannot wait to see him maybe in March and definitely in April!!

    ReplyDelete