Saturday, March 27, 2010

We Finally Meet!

After waiting a few months Mike and I were finally able to meet our new nephew, Everett.  The same went for my sister as she finally got to meet Cole.  We had a great visit as Erica brought the boys home for nearly two weeks.  Here are a few pics of the boys!

Mason wasted no time getting busy...he spent about an hour or so doing the dishes and washing my sink.  His other favorite activity is to help do the "yaundry" (he has trouble pronouncing his l's).  Man, I miss this kid!  

With Mason at Gamma and Papa's house, Erica and I had a few days with just the babies.  We ventured out to the mall for an afternoon.  While there Erica surprised me with my very own hooter hider!  We then had a little party of our own in the Sear's bathroom...good times!

  I love this picture of Everett and Cole.  As funny as it looks, it does represent their personalities quite well.  Everett is very laid back and relaxed, while Cole is a bit more spastic.

  
Best buds!  



Scrub-a-dub-dub!   Mason enjoyed taking a luxurious bubble bath to get squeaky clean.  




4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures Jenn! Cole is really changing. Good luck this week as you get back to work. I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! It's so good to "see" you all. Have a great easter!
    Love,
    Marie and fam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everett is doing some sort of "I'm too sexy" dance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HD, I thought Everett was grabbing his belly saying "Get In My Belly!"

    ReplyDelete